Biomolecules NEET Questions- Important Biomolecules MCQs & Study Notes for NEET Preparation. Learn and practice from Biomolecules quiz, study notes and study tips to help you in NEET Chemistry preparation.
Biomolecules is an important chapter for NEET UG medical exam. Here are some important questions and study notes related to it.
Some questions are given in the article which have been asked in the previous year entrance exams.
- 1 Biomolecules Quiz
- 2 Important Topics of Biomolecules in NEET
- 3 Biomolecules- NEET Chemistry Study Notes
- 4 Tips for Studying Biomolecules for NEET
- 5 Video Lesson on Biomolecules
- 6 Related Topics for NEET Chemistry
- 7 More related readings
Biomolecules: NEET Chemistry MCQs 1
Biomolecules: NEET Chemistry MCQs 2
Important Topics of Biomolecules in NEET
Questions from following topics are asked under this section
- Carbohydrates- Classification, monosaccharide, D.L. configuration and their importance.
- Proteins- Elementary idea- amino acids, peptide bond, polypeptides, denaturation of proteins, enzymes
- Hormones- Elementary idea
- Vitamins- Elementary idea
- Nucleic Acids- DNA and RNA
Biomolecules- NEET Chemistry Study Notes
Biomolecules: NEET Chemistry Study Notes
Study Notes Courtesy – ncert.nic.in
Tips for Studying Biomolecules for NEET
Tips to help you prepare for Biomolecules for NEET Chemistry exam. You should know following concepts very clearly
- For a non-biology student, this chapter might be slightly difficult as compared to other Chemistry chapters.
- It is highly scoring chapter along with Polymers and Chemistry in Everyday Life
- The structures of Glucose, Fructose, Sucrose, Maltose and Lactose are important
- Be thorough with the Zwitter ion structure and the peptide bond formation between Glycine and Alanine
- Various vitamins and their sources and their deficiencies
- Difference between DNA and RNA their different types
- Go through NCERT exemplar, that should be helpful
Video Lesson on Biomolecules
If you have any questions about Biomolecules in NEET preparation or any other topic, do let us know in the comment section below. We will try to assist you as soon as possible.
If you like these NEET Biomolecules and study notes, say Thanks now!!!
If you find these NEET Chemistry Questions useful then don’t forget to share it because sharing is caring.