Class 10 Math Important Questions- In this post, we are going to provide you 10 most important questions of Math exam. You should be knowing answers to these questions in all likelihood to score good marks in Class 10 board Math exam.
Class 10 Math Important Questions
- If Sn denotes the sum of n terms of an AP whose common difference is d and 1st term is a. Find Sn – 2Sn – 1 + Sn – 2 .
- A sector of circle of radius 12 cm has the angle 120⁰ . It is rolled up so that the two bounding radii are formed together to form a cone. Find the volume of the cone.
- For the lunch, the food is kept in 3 cylindrical containers of diameter 1.4 m and height 56 cm. How many students can be served if the food is served twice with a hemispherical bowl of radius 14 cm?
- In the given fig. OD is perpendicular to the chord AB of a circle whose centre is O. If BC is a diameter, find measure of angle ????.
- Find length of boundary and area of shaded portion only, if OA= OB= OC= OD= 14cm
- Water flows out through a cylindrical pipe of internal diameter 7 cm at the rate of 36 km/h. Calculate the time in second, it would take to fill a cylindrical tank, the radius of whose base is 35 cm and height 1 m.
- A motor boat whose speed is 18 km/h in still water takes 1 hr more to go 24 km upstream than to return downstream to the same spot. Find the speed of stream.
- If m times the mth term of an AP is equal to n times its nth term, find its (m + n)th term.
- A natural number, when increased by 12, becomes equal to 160 times its reciprocal. Find the number.
- In the given fig. AB and CD are common tangents to two circles of unequal radii. Prove that AB = CD.
If you have any questions regarding these or any other questions, feel free to post them in the comment section below.
If you like Class 10 Math questions, say Thanks!!!
More related readings