In this article we will provide you ten important Class 10 Fundamentals of IT questions, which will help you in your class 10 exams and other entrance exams. Class 10 important IT/ computer questions
Class 10 Important Fundamental of IT / Computer Questions is very important resource for students preparing for Class X board Examination. Question from very important topics are covered here for NCERT Class 10. You will also get idea about the type of questions, you can expect in your Class 10th examination.
Class 10 Important Fundamental of IT Questions
- What is the purpose of <IMG> tag? Mention it’s any two attributes along with their purpose.
2. What is e-Learning? Mention any two main benefits of e -learning with respect to the use of Information Technology.
3. Differentiate between Crackers & Hackers.
4. Explain about Malware, its types and any two precautionary measure to be taken for information security.
5. Write the HTML code to generate the following web page with the given below specifications:
(a) Bordered table should have background color in pink.
(b) Table’s header row with a heading “INCOME TAX SLABS 2017-18” should spread over four cells.
(c) After heading row, first cell of next row should spread over five rows with an image named “it.jpg” stored in d: drive.
(d) Set the space between the cell wall and the cell content to 10 pixels and set the space between the cells to 10 pixels.
(e) At the bottom of the page, a link to next page is there which is linked to another webpage named “next.html”
6. Sahiba, a website designer with “International Designers Pvt. Ltd.” has written the following code. Observe the code given below and answer the following questions:
<dept deptid=“d1 ”>Computer</dept>
i. Are these tags part of HTML code or XML code?
ii. Identify the root element.
iii. Mention any two child elements.
iv. Mention any two attributes.
v. An xml document can have more than one root element. Is it true or false?
7. Select the most appropriate answer from the options given below:
a. The first page of a website is called _______________.
i. First Page ii. Primary Page iii. Main Page iv. Home Page
b. WWW uses ____________ protocol.
i. FTP ii. HTTP iii. SMTP iv. POP
c. Number of records in a table is called ____________.
i. Cardinality ii. Degree iii. Redundancy iv. Row
d. The Candidate Key that could not become the Primary Key is called __________.
i. Foreign Key ii. Alternate Key iii. Composite Key iv. Non-Primary Key
e. ________ property determines the data’s display layout.
i. Length ii. Entry Required iii. Format Example iv. Decimal
f. ________________ is not a database object.
i. Table ii. Form iii. Query iv. Datasheet
g. _______ is the domain name extension given to sites of commercial organizations.
i. .org ii. .com iii. .co iv. .net
h. The file extension for a OO.oBase file is ___________________.
i. .doc ii. odb iii. .frm iv. .pbd
8. Answer the following questions:
- What is a blog? Who is a blogger?
- What is a Candidate Key?
- Give one advantage and one disadvantage of Internet.
- What is the use of Default Property OO.o Base?
- Name any two components of URL.
9. Differentiate between the following terms:
- Design View and Data sheet View
- Web Browser and Web Server
- Form and Report
10. Fill in the following blanks:
- Duplication of data is called ________________.
- Each record in a table is made up of __________________.
- A computer connected to a network is called ______________.
- The unique address of a webpage on internet is called ____________.
If you have any questions regarding these or any other questions, feel free to post them in the comment section below. We will assist you as soon as possible.
If you like these Class 10 Fundamentals of IT questions, say Thanks!!!