Class 10 Social Important Questions – In this post, we are going to provide you 10 most important questions of Social exam. You should be knowing answers to these questions in all likelihood to score good marks in Class 10 board Social exam. Class 10 Social Important Questions
Class 10 Social Important Questions
- Explain any three steps for agriculture reforms taken by the Governments of India, after the independence
2. Name the oldest Japanese book, printed in 868 AD.
By whom was the novel ‘Treasure Island’ written?
3. How did Gandhi ji voice his concern about resource conservation? Explain.
4. In which three ways were the first printed books closely resembled the written manuscripts?
How did the novels prove to be a valuable source of information for the British rulers as well as Indians?
5. Describe four geographical conditions required for the growth of wheat. Mention the two major wheat producing zones of India
6. What is meant by Gross Domestic Product? Explain the process to calculate the gross domestic product
7. ‘The US was severely affected by the great depression of 1929′. Justify the statement with examples.
Explain any five ways by which new markets and consumers were created in India by British manufacturers.
8. Why is total income not a useful measure for comparison between two countries? Explain reason.
9. Why is agriculture an activity of unorganized sector in India? Explain.
10. How can tourism provide additional employment of lakhs of people? Explain.
Book session with the best Class 10 Social teachers to answers these questions
If you have any questions regarding these or any other questions, feel free to post them in the comment section below. We will assist you as soon as possible. Class 10 Social Important Questions
If you like these Class 10 social studies questions, say Thanks!!!