In this article we will provide you ten important Business Studies questions, which will help you in your class 11 Business Studies exams and other entrance exams. Class 11 Important Business Studies Questions
Class 11 Important Business Studies Questions is very important resource for students preparing for Class XI board Examination. Question from very important topics are covered here for NCERT Class 11. You will also get idea about the type of questions, you can expect in your Class 11th examination.
Here you can get Class 11 Important Business Studies Questions based on NCERT Text book for Class XII. Here we have covered Important Questions on all topics for Class 11 Business Studies subject.
Class 11 Important Business Studies Questions
- “Profit is not an objective but a requirement of business”. Do you agree to this statement? Give any two reasons to support your answer.
2. Distinguish between public sector and private sector enterprises (any three points)
3. Explain the following terms used in external trade:(3) a) CFR b) FOB c) CIF
4. Explain any three functions of Chamber of Commerce.
5. Explain the following principles of insurance: a) Utmost good faith b) Principle of indemnity c) Principle of mitigation of loss.
6. Explain any four factors to be kept in mind while selecting suitable source of finance.
7. Explain three merits and three demerits of departmental stores.
8. Explain the steps involved in the Incorporation of a Company.
9. “A Successful implementation of e-business requires some special facilities.” Explain
10. Name the person (partner) who keep his identity secret from others.
a) Sleeping partner b) Secret partner c) Active partner d) Dormant partner
If you have any questions regarding these or any other questions, feel free to post them in the comment section below. We will assist you as soon as possible. Class 11 Business Studies Important Questions.
If you like these questions, say Thanks!!!