In this article we will provide you ten important Math questions, which will help you in your class 11 Math exams and other entrance exams. Class 11 Important Math Questions
Class 11 Important Math Questions is very important resource for students preparing for Class XI board Examination. Question from very important topics are covered here for NCERT Class 11. You will also get idea about the type of questions, you can expect in your Class 11th examination.
Here you can get Class 11 Important Math Questions based on NCERT Text book for Class XI. Here we have covered Important Questions on all topics for Class 11 Math subject.
Class 11 Important Math Questions
1. If R is a relation from set A having 3 elements to a set B having 2 elements, then find the number of relations from A to B.
2. Show that the ratio of the sum of firstn terms of aGP to the sum of terms from (n +1)thto (2n)th term
3. Write the negation of the following statement ‘Every natural number is an integer’.
4. If R is a relation in N, defined as R = . Then, find the domain and range of R.
5. Find the square roots of 9 + 40i.
6. A milk of 80% concentration is diluted at home by the seller by adding some water to it, so that milk concentration is reduced between 65% to 70%.If 640 L of milk of 80% concentration is available, then how much water has been added?Which value system, the seller is lacking?
7. How many words can be formed from the letters of the word ‘DAUGHTER’, so that vowels are always together?
8. In an examination, a question paper consists of 12 questions divided into two parts, i.e.,Part I and Part II, containing 5 and 7 questions, respectively. A student is required to attempt 8 questions in all, selecting atleast 3 from each part. In how many ways, can a student select the questions?
9. Find the equation of circle of radius 5, whose centre lies on X-axis and passes through the point (2,3).
10. In a survey conducted on a group of 1800 people, it is found that 1200 people liked tea and 900 people like coffee. What is the least number of people who like both tea and coffee, given that 500 people did not like any of tea and coffee? Which value is depicted from this question?
If you have any questions regarding these or any other questions, feel free to post them in the comment section below. We will assist you as soon as possible. Class 11 Math Important Questions.
If you like these questions, say Thanks!!!