In this article we will provide you ten important Business Studies questions, which will help you in your class 12 board exams and other entrance exams. Class 12 Important Business Studies Questions
Class 12 Important Business Studies Questions is very important resource for students preparing for Class XII board Examination. Question from very important topics are covered here for NCERT Class 12. You will also get idea about the type of questions, you can expect in your Class 12th examination.
Here you can get Class 12 Important Business Studies Questions based on NCERT Text book for Class XII. Here we have covered Important Questions on all topics for Class 12 Business Studies matics subject.
Class 12 Important Business Studies Questions
- Differentiate between ‘formal’ and ‘informal’ organisation on the basis of ‘flow of communication’
2. Isha Machines was a renowned name for quality sewing machines since 1960. Mr. Suresh, the owner of Isha Machines, was worried as the production had declined during the last three month. He directed the Production Manager to find out the reason. The production Manager ordered the different supervisors to prepare a performance report of the workers working under them. Identify the step taken by the Production Manager that is related to one of the functions of management
3. . Avdhesh is the Managing Director of Delta Ltd. The company had established a good name for itself and had been doing well. It was known for timely completion of orders. The Production Manager, Ms. Priyanka was efficiently handling the processing of orders and had a team of ten motivated employees working under her. Everything was going on well. Unfortunately, Priyanka met with an accident. Avdhesh knew that in the absence of Priyanka, the company may not be able to meet the deadlines. He also knew that not meeting the deadlines may lead to customer dissatisfaction with the risk of loss of business and goodwill. So, he had a meeting with his employees in which accurate and speedy processing of orders was planned. Everybody agreed to work as team because the behaviour of Avdhesh was positive towards the employees of the organisation. Everyone put in extra time and efforts and the targets were met on time. Not only this, Avdhesh visited Priyanka and advised her to take adequate rest. (a) Identify the leadership style of Avdhesh and draw a diagram depicting the style. (b) Also, identify any two values highlighted by the behaviour of Avdhesh.
4. Describe briefly the steps in the process of controlling.
5. Explain briefly any four factors that affect the fixed capital requirements of a company
6. Medi Instruments Ltd. is a company dealing in the distribution of medical instruments. The company recently imported 15000 units of sugar testing machines to test the sugar levels without taking blood samples. For deciding the marketing strategy, the Chief Executive Officer of the company called a meeting of the marketing heads of different zones. In the meeting, Sanjay, the North Zone Marketing Head, suggested that since the machines were sophisticated they need to visit hospitals personally to explain its working to the hospital staff who would be using the machines. He also suggested that additional trained people may be recruited for the same. Hitesh, another Zonal Head, added that since lot of money had been spent on the import of the machines, the company was short of funds to pay the additional staff, as suggested by Sanjay. Revansh, a newly appointed Zonal Head of South Zone, suggested that since the size of the order was not large, a detailed study of the factors determining the choice of channels of distribution was required before making the right choice. (a) Identify the factors influencing the choice of channels of distribution which were discussed in the meeting. (b) Also, explain briefly the other considerations to be taken care of in each factor identified in part (a).
7. Nandrachal Networks and Technologies Ltd. is a leader in technology innovation in U.S.A. creating products and solutions for a connected world. It has a large Research and Development team which invented the first smart watch W-I, which besides showing the time would also monitor few health parameters like heart beat, blood pressure, etc. While in search of markets abroad, the company found that in India, the reform process was underway with the aim of accelerating the pace of economic growth. The company decided to take advantage of the fact that licensing requirements had been abolished. The company was also aware that there had been increased level of interaction and interdependence among the various nations of the world and India could be made a base for its international trade. It set up its office in Gujarat with a view to capture the Indian market. In a short span of time, the company emerged as a market leader. Success of the company attracted many other players to enter the market. Competition resulted in reduction in prices, thereby benefitting the customers. (a) In the above paragraph, two major concepts related to government policy have been discussed. Identify and explain those concepts. (b) Also, explain briefly any three impacts of those concepts on Indian business and industry
8. Explain briefly ‘Casual Callers’ and ‘Labour Contractors’ as external sources of recruitment.
9. These days, the development of a country is also judged by its system of transferring finance from the sector where it is in surplus to the sector where it is needed the most. To give strength to the economy, SEBI is undertaking measures to develop the capital market. In addition to this, there is another market in which unsecured and short-term debt instruments are actively traded everyday. These markets together help the savers and investors in directing the available funds into their most productive investment opportunity. (a) Name the function being performed by the market in the above case. (b) Name the market segment other than the capital market segment in which unsecured and short-term debt instruments are traded. Also, give any three points of difference between the two.
10. Give the meaning of ‘Policy’ and ‘Budget’ as types of plans.
If you have any questions regarding these or any other questions, feel free to post them in the comment section below. We will assist you as soon as possible. Class 12 Important Business Studies Questions
If you like these questions, say Thanks!!!