In this article we will provide you ten important Geography questions, which will help you in your class 12 board exams and other entrance exams. Class 12 Important Geography Questions
Class 12 Important Geography Questions is very important resource for students preparing for Class XII board Examination. Question from very important topics are covered here for NCERT Class 12. You will also get idea about the type of questions, you can expect in your Class 12th examination.
Here you can get Class 12 Important Geography Questions based on NCERT Text book for Class XII. Here we have covered Important Questions on all topics for Class 12 Geography subject.
Class 12 Important Geography Questions
- “The proportion of workers in the agricultural sector in India has shown a declining trend over the last few decades.” What does this trend indicate?
2. Differentiate between ‘Hamletted’ and Dispersed’ rural settlements of India.
3. Explain any three ‘push’ and any two ‘pull’ factors that influence the migration of population in the world
4. Describe any five characteristics of plantation agriculture in the world.
5. Examine the economic and social consequences of migration in India.
6. ‘Fragmentation of land holdings’ and ‘degradation of cultivable land’ are the serious problems of Indian agriculture. Suggest and explain measures to overcome these problems
7. Locate and label the following features with appropriate symbols
(I) The state with lowest density of population. (II) The state with highest percentage of rural population. (III) A major copper mining area in Southern Rajasthan. (IV) The integrated iron and steel plant located in Chhattisgarh. (V) The international airport located in Assam.
8. Which is the apex body in India to improve the quality of National Highways? Examine the significance of National Highways
9. ‘Fragmentation of land holdings’ and ‘degradation of cultivable land’ are the serious problems of Indian agriculture. Suggest and explain measures to overcome these problems
10. “The Rhine Waterways is the world’s most heavily used inland waterway.” In the light of this statement examine the significance of this waterway
If you have any questions regarding these or any other questions, feel free to post them in the comment section below. We will assist you as soon as possible. Class 12 Geography Important Questions
If you like these questions, say Thanks!!!