Class 12 Math Important Questions- In this post, we are going to provide you 10 most important questions of Class 12 Math exam. You should be knowing answers to these questions in all likelihood to score good marks in Class 11 Math exam.
CBSE Class 12 Math – Ten Important Questions
- Sand is pouring from a pipe at the rate of 12 cm2/sec. The falling sand form a cone on the ground in such a way that the height of the curve is always one-sixth of the radius of the base. How fast in the height of the sand cone increasing when the height is 4cm?
- Find the approximate change in the volume V of a cube of side ‘x’ metres caused by increasing the side by 2%.
- Form the differential equation of the family of ellipses having foci on xaxis and centre at the origin.
- If the sum of two unit vectors is a unit vector, show that magnitude of their difference is √3.
- A die is thrown twice and the sum of the numbers appearing is observed to be 7. What is the conditional probability that the number 2 has appeared at least once?
- Find the equation of the plane passing through the line of intersection of the planes 2x + y – z = 3 and 5x – 3y + 4z + 9 = 0 and is parallel to the line.
- Prove that:
- For what value of k is the following function continuous at x = -p/6 ?
- The monthly income of Aryan and Babban are in the ratio 3:4 and their monthly expenditure are in the ratio 5:7. If each saves Rs 15000 per month, find their monthly incomes using matrix method. Which value is reflected in this problem?
If you have any questions regarding these or any other questions, feel free to post them in the comment section below.
If you like these Class 12 Math Questions, say Thanks!!!