Class 12 Mathematics Important Questions– In this article we will provide you ten important Mathematics questions, which will help you in your class 12 board exams and other entrance exams. Class 12 Important Mathematics Questions
Class 12 Important Mathematics Questions is very important resource for students preparing for Class XII board Examination. Question from very important topics are covered here for NCERT Class 12. You will also get idea about the type of questions, you can expect in your Class 12th examination.
Here you can get Class 12 Important Mathematics Questions based on NCERT Text book for Class XII. Here we have covered Important Questions on all topics for Class 12 Mathematics subject.
Class 12 Important Mathematics Questions
1. A coin is biased so that the head is 3 times as likely to occur as a tail. If the coin is tossed twice, find the probability for the number of tails.
2. Prove that the volume of the largest cone that can be inscribed in a sphere of radius R is 8/27 of the volume of the sphere
3. Using vectors, prove that the diagonals of a rhombus are perpendicular bisectors of reach other.
4. Find the equation of the sphere passing through the origin and making intercepts a,b,c on coordinate axes, respectively.
5. ABCD is a square. Along the sides AB, CB, DA forces act equal to 6, 5, 8 and 12 N respectively. Find the algebraic sum of their moments about O, the Centre of the square, if the side of the square is 4 m.
6. Two cards are drawn successively with replacement from a well-shuffled pack of 52 cards. Find the mean and variance for the number of aces.
There are 5% defective bulbs in a large bulk of bulbs. What is the probability that a sample of 10 bulbs will includes not more than 1 defective bulb? (Use e- 0.5 =0.6065)
7. A car manufacturing company has two plants A and B. plant A manufactures 60% of cars and points B manufactures 40% of cars. At plant A, 80% of the cars are rated of standard quality and at plant B, 90% of the cars are rated of standard quality. A car is picked up at random and is found to be of standard quality. Find the probability that it had come from plant B.
8. A bill for Rs. 10,100 is drawn on May 10. It is discounted on JULY 11 at 5% per annum. If the banker’s gain in the transaction is Rs. 1, find the nominal date f maturity of the bill.
9. A and B are partners sharing profits and losses in the ratio 1:2 respectively. They admit C as a new partner, the new profit sharing ratio being 1:2:2 between A, B and C, respectively. C pays Rs. 12,000 as premium for good will. How will it be shared between A and B?
10. A machine, being used by a company, is estimated to have a life of 15 years. At that time, the new machine would cost Rs. 1,48,800 and the scrap of the old machine would yield Rs. 9,200 only. A sinking fund is created for replacing the machine at the end of its life, what sum should be invested by the company at the end of the each year to accumulate at 6% per annum? [Use (1.06) 15 =2.396]
If you have any questions regarding these or any other questions, feel free to post them in the comment section below. We will assist you as soon as possible. Class 12 Mathematics Important Questions
If you like these questions, say Thanks!!!