In this article we will provide you ten important Political Science questions, which will help you in your class 12 board exams and other entrance exams. Class 12 Important Political Science Questions
Class 12 Important Political Science Questions is very important resource for students preparing for Class XII board Examination. Question from very important topics are covered here for NCERT Class 12. You will also get idea about the type of questions, you can expect in your Class 12th examination.
Here you can get Class 12 Important Political Science Questions based on NCERT Text book for Class XII. Here we have covered Important Questions on all topics for Class 12 Political Science subject.
Class 12 Important Political Science Questions
1. Why and how did the Mizo Movement for secession gain popular support?
2. What is Human Rights Watch? Describe its main contribution to the field of Human Rights
3. Evaluate the major outcomes of the Indian model of mixed economy.
4. The value of the ruble declined dramatically. The rate of inflation was so high that people lost all their savings. The collective farm system disintegrated leaving people without food security, and the government started to import food. The old trading structure broke down with no alternative in its place. The old system of social welfare was systematically destroyed. The withdrawal of government subsidies pushed large sections of the people into poverty.
Read the above passage carefully and answer the following questions: (i) What is meant by subsidy? (ii) How did the disintegration of collective farm system lead to the loss of food security? (iii) This passage is associated to which country? Why did the government
5. How did the Soviet Union suddenly disintegrate? Explain any six reasons.
Why was the end of the Second World War considered to be the beginning of Cold War? Explain.
6. ‘Resistance is the only option available to overcome the hegemony”. Justify the statement by comparing it to other antihegemony strategies
7. Trace the evolution of the United Nations since is establishment in 1945. How does it function with the help of its structures and agencies?
8. Analyse any six consequence of the partition of Indian in 1947
9. Examine the major changes that the country witnesses at the time of fourth general election in 1967.
10. Who were Dalit Panthers? Describe their main activities.
If you have any questions regarding these or any other questions, feel free to post them in the comment section below. We will assist you as soon as possible. Class 12 Political Science Important Questions
If you like these questions, say Thanks!!!