In this article we will provide you ten important Psychology questions, which will help you in your class 12 board exams and other entrance exams. Class 12 Important Psychology Questions
Class 12 Important Psychology Questions is very important resource for students preparing for Class XII board Examination. Question from very important topics are covered here for NCERT Class 12. You will also get idea about the type of questions, you can expect in your Class 12th examination.
Here you can get Class 12 Important Psychology Questions based on NCERT Text book for Class XII. Here we have covered Important Questions on all topics for Class 12 Psychology subject.
Class 12 Important Psychology Questions
- Elucidate any TWO characteristics of emotionally intelligent individual.
- Mention TWO tips to improve listening skills.
- State any TWO techniques of self regulation.
- What are the effects of stress on the psychological functioning of an Individual?
- What is prejudice? Write any THREE sources which lead to the development of
- What are the potential causes of inter group conflicts among two caste or
community groups. Suggest some strategies to reduce such conflicts.
- Give the the meaning of attribution. Explain fundamental attribution error with
the help of an example.
- What is aggression? Describe any TWO causes.
- Suggest any THREE strategies for poverty alleviation.
- ‘Effective communication is possible with body language’ Comment.
If you have any questions regarding these or any other questions, feel free to post them in the comment section below. We will assist you as soon as possible. Class 12 Psychology Important Questions
If you like these questions, say Thanks!!!
More related readings