Dear CBSE Class 6 Math Students,
In this post, we are going to provide you 10 most important questions of Class 6 Math SA2 exam. You should be knowing answers to these questions in all likelihood to score good marks in Class 6 Math SA2 exam.
CBSE Class 6 Math SA2 – Ten Important Questions
- These are 20 girls and 45 boys 1n a class
- What is the ratio of number of girls to the number of boys?
- What is the ratio of number of girls to total number of students in the class?
- Add the following: (a) 25/8 + 17/12 (b) 11/3 + 11/6 + 2
- A marble file measures 25 cm by 15 cm. How many tiles will he required to cover floor of dimensions of 10 m and 3 m?
- Urmila’s school at a distance of 5 km 350m from her home, she travels 1 km 70 m on foot and rest by bus, How much distance does she travel by bus?
- The cost of a pen is Rs. 19/3 and that of a pencil is Rs. 21/5, which costs more and by now much?
- A wire of length 7/8 m is broken into two piece. If the length of 1 piece is 1/4 m what is the length of other piece?
- The length and breadth of a rectangular field arc in the ratio 3:2 the cost of covering the field at Rs. 6.50 per meter is Rs. 520. Find the dimension of the field.
- Cost of 4 dozens bananas is Rs. 60. How many bananas can be purchased for Rs 12.50?
- Find the cost of fencing a rectangular pack of length 175 m and breadth 125 m at the rate of Rs. 12 per meter.
- Write following in equations:
- 11 added to 2m
- 5 times y to which 5 is added
- 3 times y from which 3 is subtracted
- 11 subtracted from 2m
If you have any questions regarding these or any other questions, feel free to post them in the comment section below.
Happy Math Learning