Class 6 Social Science Important Questions – In this post, we are going to provide you 10 most important questions of Social Science exam. You should be knowing answers to these questions in all likelihood to score good marks in Class 6 Social Science exam. Class 6 Social Science Important Questions
Class 6 Social Science Important Questions
- What were the main teachings of the Mahavira?
- What were the means adopted by Ashoka to spread the message of -‘dhamma’ ?
- State whether True or False: (a) The Buddha encouraged animal sacrifices. (b) Most Ashokan inscriptions are in the Brahmi script. (c) Ujjain was the gateway to the north-west.
- (a) What are the four major domains of the earth? (b) Why is earth called a blue planet? (c) Why is the biosphere important for living organisms? (d) Why are the river plains thickly populated? (e) How are mountains useful for us?
- What is the difference between a mountain and a pleatau?
- What is the work of the police?
- How do women benefit under the new law?
- What is the work of Tehsildar?
- On the outline map of India show the following: (a) Kalinga (b) Sanchi (c) Hamilaya
- The major constituent of atmosphere by present is: (a) Nitrogen (b) Oxygen (c) Carbon dioxide
If you have any questions regarding these or any other questions, feel free to post them in the comment section below. We will assist you as soon as possible. Class 6 Social Science Important Questions
If you like these Class 6 Social Science questions, say Thanks!!!