Dear CBSE Class 7 Math Students,
In this post, we are going to provide you 10 most important questions of Class 7 Math SA2 exam. You should be knowing answers to these questions in all likelihood to score good marks in Class 7 Math SA2 exam.
CBSE Class 7 Math SA2 – Ten Important Questions
- Using ASA congruence condition identify pairs of congruent triangles.
- Find the order of rotational symmetry about the center of rotation O.
- Find the altitude of triangle whose area is 85 cm2 and base is 15.2 cm.
- From a square cardboard of area 196 cm2, a circle with biggest possible area is cut out. Find the area of remaining cardboard.
- Construct a triangle XYZ with XY = 9 cm angle X = 80° and Y = 65°
- a) Find the median of the numbers 3, 5, 1, 6, 8, 10, 3, 4, 5, 9, 12
b) Appu drives his car 50km towards East and then drives 45 km towards North. How far is he from the starting point?
- What is the probability of choosing letter O from CORRUPTION
- Construct a triangle PQR where QR = 4.2 cm, angle Q = 130°, R = 40°, measure P. What kind of triangle is this?
- Each wheel of bicycle has a radius of 70 cm. How many complete revolutions does each wheel make to cover a distance of 2 km 520 m
- Read the bar graph and answer the following (a) who spent the least amount of money on books (b) who spent Rs 550 (c) Find the fraction for the money spent by Nitin to the money spent by Tina
If you have any questions regarding these or any other questions, feel free to post them in the comment section below.
Happy Math Learning
More related readings