Class 8 Science Important Questions – In this post, we are going to provide you 10 most important questions of Science exam. You should be knowing answers to these questions in all likelihood to score good marks in Class 8 science exam. Class 8 Science Important Questions
Class 8 Science Important Questions
- (i) Explain how manure is different from fertilizers. (any three points) (ii) Write two advantages of manures over fertilizers.?
2. (i) Write the advantages of loosening and turning of the soil. (ii) Describe one method of irrigation, which helps in conserving water.
3. “Some micro-organisms are our friends” Give any five examples to justify the statement.
4. Write one use of each of the following substances. (i) Bakelite (ii) Acrylic (iii) Rayon
5. (i) Explain what is meant by pasteurization? (ii) Pasteurized milk can be consumed without boiling. Give reason.
6. Briefly describe ‘threshing’.
7. Name the two common preservatives containing sodium.
8. Which are the four major groups of micro-organisms?
9. Read the given passage and answer the questions that follow. (3) About 300 million years ago, earth had dense forests. Due to natural processes like flooding, the forests got buried under the soil. As more soil deposited over them, they got compressed. Under high pressure and high temperature, dead plants got slowly converted to coal. The slow process of conversion of dead vegetation into coal is called carbonization. Coal is made up of dead remains of vegetation and is called a fossil fuel. (i) Why coal formation can be called as carbonization? (ii) coal is called a fossil fuel. Give reason.
10. Nylon is made up of three substances. If one of them is coal, then name the other two.
If you have any questions regarding these or any other questions, feel free to post them in the comment section below. We will assist you as soon as possible. Class 8 Science Important Questions
If you like these questions, say Thanks!!!