Electronic Devices Questions for NEET Physics- Important Electronic Devices MCQs & Study Notes for NEET Preparation. Learn Electronic Devices objective MCQs, study notes and study tips to help you in NEET Physics preparation.
Electronic Devices is an important chapter for medical exams like NEET and AIIMS. Here are some important questions and study notes related to it.
Some questions are given in the article which have been asked in the previous year entrance exams.
- 1 Electronic Devices Questions for NEET Physics
- 2 Important Topics of Electronic Devices in NEET
- 3 Electronic Devices NEET Physics Study Notes
- 4 Video Lesson on Electronic Devices
- 5 Related Topics for NEET Physics
- 6 More related readings
Electronic Devices Questions for NEET Physics
Electronic Devices: NEET Physics MCQs 1
Electronic Devices: NEET Physics MCQs 2
Important Topics of Electronic Devices in NEET
Questions from following topics are asked under this section
- Energy bands in solids conductors, insulators and semiconductors
- Semiconductor diode- I-V characteristics in forward and reverse bias, diode as a rectifier
- Zener diode as a voltage regulator
- Junction transistor, transistor action, characteristics of a transistor
- Transistor as an amplifier and oscillator
- Logic gates
Electronic Devices NEET Physics Study Notes
Electronic Devices: NEET Physics Study Notes
Study Notes Courtesy – ncert.nic.in
Video Lesson on Electronic Devices
If you have any questions about Electronic Devices in NEET preparation or any other topic, do let us know in the comment section below. We will try to assist you as soon as possible.
If you like these NEET Electronic Devices and study notes, say Thanks now!!!
If you find these NEET Physics Questions useful then don’t forget to share it because sharing is caring.