In this article, we are going to discuss how to fill NEET UG (MBBS and BDS) application form. It is extremely important that you fill the application form correctly, otherwise your form might be rejected.
Update on NEET Age and attempts Criteria
As per the notification from AIPMT, following are changes in age and attempt criteria for NEET 2017 exam
- Minimum age to appear in NEET – 17 years
- Maximum age to appear in NEET – 25 years (General / OBC category) 30 years (SC/ST category)
- Maximum number of attempts – 3
- Candidates can submit the online application from January 31, 2017 to March 1, 2017.
- The NEET test will be held at 1,500 centres, in 80 cities across India
- More than 10 lakh candidates are expected to appear in NEET Phase 1
- For information on NEET exam, visit here
NEET UG 2017: Application Form
The National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) Under Graduate (MBBS) 2017 exam will be conducted on May 7, 2017. To appear in the NEET exam, candidates need to fill the NEET UG application form. Every care must be taken while filling the form. You should get all the details verified twice before entering them in the application form. In case of wrong information, your application form can be cancelled. The best practice says that you should get it verified from a person, who has experience in NEET application form filling.
Most Important Points in Filling NEET 2017 Application Form
All the particulars in red in the NEET application form should be checked with 100% attention. These particulars are editable once you have submitted them.
You will receive a One Time Password (OTP) on your registered mobile number.
The fees for NEET can be paid through debit card/credit card and E-wallet. The fees can also be paid by e-challan by depositing the fees in CBSE Accounts in Syndicate Bank, State Bank of India, ICICI Bank or HDFC Bank. Students can check the application fee for all the categories here.
Steps to Fill NEET 2017 Application Form for MBBS & BDS
Kindly note that NEET 2017 application online forms are still not out, so we are giving information based on the last year’s application form
- Login to the official website of NEET aipmt.nic.in
- Click on “Apply Online”
- Click on “Proceed to Apply Online NEET”
- Applicants upload a recent scanned picture with their signature and left thumb impression
- Applicants can pay fees using debit/credit card and E-wallet.
- After paying the fees for the NEET MBBS and BDS course, applicants need to download the challan.
- Once the application form is completely filled, the applicants need to take the print out of the form
We will update the exact process of NEET 2017 application form filling, once the application for this year is opened by CBSE. This manual has been created using model of NEET 2016. There might be slight changes in the application form filling, but broadly speaking, the process will remain same.