Time Table of Class 9 Topper Student- In this article, we will tell you How To Manage Time in Class 9. How can Class 9 students manage time between studies, school, family, social life and extra circular activities. Class 9 is the right time to consolidate your foundation for a better career and life ahead.
Things to keep in Mind while Preparing Time Table for Class 9
In class 9, you must have the system of SA and FA exams, so you have to manage the time very well. Here, we will help you in preparing time table.
You need to be flexible while preparing time table. You need to consider your strength and weakness. You should take suggestions from teachers, parents, friends and seniors for this.
- Allocate some extra time for the subjects or topics, in which you think you are weak or score less marks
- Take a nap/sleep of half-one hour after coming from the school. This will refresh your mind and body from day long fatigue.
- Do not study for long hours continuously. Your should take a break of 10-30 minutes after every 1-2 hours of study.
- Carry few pieces of paper in your pocket. You can write on them things, theorems, formulae and equations, which are difficult for you to remember. You can revise them once in a while.
- Vitamin-C rich food will help in good memory power and better immunity.
- Do yoga/ pranayam in mornings for 15-20 minutes. This will help in better blood circulation in brain.
- Eat more seasonal fruits and balanced diet, to keep your body fit.
How to Prepare Time Table for Class 9
School duration for class ninth students is 5-6 hours. Generally, schools timings are 7am – 1pm. Let us also include 1 hour for travelling. So overall you are spend 7 hours for school daily.
That leaves rest of 17 hours for you. In this time, you have to sleep for at least for 7 hours. Still you have ten more hours to other things.
In class 9, main subjects are
- Social science which includes History, Economics, Geography, Civics etc.
- Hindi/ Sanskrit
You need to give 1 hour to each subject except math. Math requires more practise, so better allocate two hours for it. This time allocation can change, depending your strengths, weaknesses and special interests like preparing for some competitive exams. But overall you should not study more than 6 hours daily.
Keep remaining four hours for stuffs like entertainment, taking meals, outdoor games, socialising, reading other non-study related materials, pursuing your hobbies etc.
How to Study Subjects in Class 9
Math- Class 9 math mostly comprise of geometry, mensuration, statistics and probability. For these topics, only basic theorems are more than sufficient. Questions mostly come from NCERT books
Science- Class 9 science subjects are chemistry, biology and physics should be studied initially from NCERT. If you want more proficiency, you can refer books from private publishers as well. Online resources should be referred as well
English/ Hindi- Literature part in English or Hindi should be only studied from reference book. For the grammar, Wren & Martin is the only book you should be studying
Social Science- Social science is easy. Best thing about social science is it is more like story telling and you can easily co-relate with it. Sticking to NCERT or your text books is more than sufficient.
How to become Topper in Class 9
Apart from following above given timetable, you should follow following tips
- Study with complete concentration. Don’t try to fool anyone, in the end you will be fooling yourself.
- Study smartly. In starting, you have to do a little hard work, then it is smart work to keep the tempo going all the way.
- Mugging the answers blindly never helps. Try to connect the dots.
- Stay disciplined with your teachers. Study as per their schedule. In the end, they are the ones who will give you record and practical marks.
- Attempt as many sample papers and solve as many practice questions as possible. Old tip goes like practice makes a man/ woman perfect.
- Try to write in good handwriting. It is easier said than done. But it can be the difference between topper and second topper.
- Maintain a cool head. Don’t let pressure get over your head
- Play some sport (not games on your PlayStation or X-Box or phones) or go for walk in the evening.
- Minimise the usage of mobile phones, social networking sites,TV etc. Read more books
- Have a minimum of 7-8 hrs of sleep everyday.
- Don’t do night outs a day before exam
Study from the best Class 9 teachers to get best marks
In case of any questions, feel free to write to us in the below given comment section.
If you like these tips on how to become topper in class 9, say Thanks!!!