Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Exam Question Paper 2018– Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST) Previous Year Entrance Exam Question Papers, Model Papers, Sample Papers 2018 are available with solutions for download in pdf format along with information on the exam Pattern, exam dates, syllabus for class 4th, 5th, 6th, 8th, 9th and 10th classes. Download the question papers and start your preparation for upcoming entrance exam.
The Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (JNVST) will be conducting the JNV selection test for admission of various classes such as 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th. This exam is conducted for the admission for the upcoming academic year 2018-2019. It is found that large number of candidates have applied for this test this year. The entrance test application submission done in month of October/November and the exam will be conduct in month of January.
All the candidates who wants to apply for this JNVST exam, are now searching for the previous year papers, model papers and sample papers for the exam. The candidates can get the sample and model papers from this article.
- 1 JNVST Sample Papers 2018 with Solutions
- 2 Navodaya Previous Year Entrance Exam Question Papers and Solution
- 2.1 Navodaya Question Paper 2010
- 2.2 Navodaya Question Paper 2010- Solution
- 2.3 Navodaya Question Paper 2009
- 2.4 Navodaya Question Paper 2009- Solution
- 2.5 Navodaya Question Paper 2008
- 2.6 Navodaya Question Paper 2008- Solution
- 2.7 Navodaya Question Paper 2007
- 2.8 Navodaya Question Paper 2007-Solution
- 2.9 Navodaya Solved Question Paper 2006
- 2.10 Navodaya Solved Question Paper 2005
- 2.11 Navodaya Solved Question Paper 2004
- 2.12 Navodaya Solved Question Paper 2003
- 2.13 Navodaya Question Paper 2002
- 2.14 Navodaya Question Paper 2002- Solution
- 3 JNVST Exam Pattern 2018-19:
- 4 How do Navodaya Sample or Model Papers help?
- 5 More related readings
JNVST Sample Papers 2018 with Solutions
All the candidates who have applied for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya admission test do download the JNVST Previous Papers 2018 and sample Question Papers with solutions in pdf format.
These previous year and sample papers are collected from internet. Vagupu cannot verify authenticity of these papers
JNVST Exam Pattern 2018-19:
Total marks: The Jawahar Navodaya Vidhyalaya Samiti Test is conducted for 100 marks.
No. of questions: There will be 100 objective type questions and each question carry one mark.
Time duration: The total time duration for the JNVST exam is 2 hours.
|Type of Test||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Mental ability Test||50||50||60 Minutes|
|Arithmetic Test||25||25||30 Minutes|
|Language Test||25||25||30 Minutes|
For every exam there is a sample or model question paper associated with the exam. The purpose of issuing these papers is to help the candidates in their exam. Its uses are as follows:-
- By using the model question paper the candidates will understand the paper pattern of the exam.
- The candidates can practice and study by themselves by using these Model question papers.
- They can evaluate their stage of preparation by solving the Model question papers.
- Solving many model question papers will increase their speed and confidence.
- This will help the candidates to score more in the written exam and get qualified for the next level.
- The candidates can also know to which subject they will have to put lot of effort.
You can visit the official website of JNVST, www.nvshq.org, for more information.
If you are looking for more information on Navodaya Question Papers or need more extra questions on JNVST, do let us know in the comment section below. We will try to assist you.
If you liked this article on Navodaya Question Papers, say Thanks!!!