NEET 2018 Counselling Criteria– In this article, we are going to talk about seat allotment for NEET 2018. This is a very important topic for the candidates selected for NEET Round 1 and 2 seat counselling.
NEET Counselling: Seat Allotment
NEET 2018 (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is a national level medical entrance test regulated by the CBSE Board. It is held for providing admissions in MBBS/BDS courses offered by all government and private medical colleges in India. NEET 2018 exam is likely to be conducted in May, 2018. Students are actively waiting for the notification to be released. Once the NEET exam is conducted and the results of the same will be declared. Then selected students will have to appear for the counselling session.
NEET Counselling: Seat Allotment Round 1 Steps
One major scheme is online All India Quota for UG counselling for seat allotment.
- Students first need to login to the official website of Medical Council of India.
- They need to register, submit their choices and view the indicative seat allotment then modify and lock.
- This completes the first round of seat allotment.
- When the name of the candidate is there in the round, students will require to report to the allotted institute.
- Once the candidate gets selected they will further complete the admission formalities.
- The candidates should also express their willingness to participate in the 2nd round. This applies only to students who are not happy with their allotted college.
NEET Counselling: Seat Allotment Round 2 Steps
In case the students have not been allotted any seat in 1st round there exists Round-II for NEET UG.
- There will be display of newly added/vacant seats and also of anticipated vacant seats.
- These seats available after the conversion of vacant seats in different categories/subcategories. Some seats also fall vacant after upgradation of previously allotted seats with newly offered seats.
- Now, earlier choices submitted by the candidate will be treated as a null and void.
- For the 2nd round of allotment, students will need to report to the allotted institutes.
We hope that we have provided you with enough information regarding NEET 2018 to solve your seat allotment. If you still have query, feel free to ask your question in the comment section given below. We will answer it as soon as possible.