p-Block Elements NEET Questions- Important p-Block Elements MCQs & Study Notes for NEET Preparation. Learn and practice from p-Block Elements quiz, study notes and study tips to help you in NEET Chemistry preparation.
p-Block Elements is not an easy chapter, but if you want to score high rank, it is important chapter for NEET UG medical exams. Here are some important questions and study notes related to it.
Some questions are given in the article which have been asked in the previous year entrance exams.
- 1 p-Block Elements MCQs Quiz
- 2 Important Topics of p-Block Elements in NEET
- 3 p-Block Elements- NEET Chemistry Study Notes
- 4 Study Tips for Studying p-Block Elements for NEET
- 5 NEET Video Lesson on p-Block Elements
- 6 Related Topics for NEET Chemistry
- 7 More related readings
p-Block Elements MCQs Quiz
p-Block Elements: NEET Chemistry MCQs 1
p-Block Elements: NEET Chemistry MCQs 2
p-Block Elements: NEET Chemistry MCQs 3
p-Block Elements: NEET Chemistry MCQs 4
p-Block Elements: NEET Chemistry MCQs 5
p-Block Elements: NEET Chemistry MCQs 6
Important Topics of p-Block Elements in NEET
Questions from following topics are asked under this section
- Group 13 elements: electronic configuration, occurrence, properties, oxidation states, trends in chemical reactivity. Boron- borax, boric acids. Aluminium- reactions with acids and alkalies.
- General 14 elements: electronic configuration, occurrence, properties, oxidation states, trends in chemical reactivity. Carbon- allotropic forms, properties, important compounds
- Important compounds of silicon
p-Block Elements- NEET Chemistry Study Notes
p-Block Elements: NEET Chemistry Study Notes
Study Notes Courtesy – ncert.nic.in
Study Tips for Studying p-Block Elements for NEET
Tips to help you prepare for p-Block Elements for NEET Chemistry exam. You should keep following in mind
- Focus on p- block elements chapters of NCERT class 11 and 12 chemistry textbook
- Read the chapters at least once
- Try to read again but this time try to understand meaning and important points
- After this study the important points, keeping in mind their structures, tabulations, properties, uses etc.
- You need to once again go thorough the textbook.
- Having said all this, for NEET exam you just need to memorise just the basic properties
NEET Video Lesson on p-Block Elements
If you have any questions about p-Block Elements in NEET preparation or any other topic, do let us know in the comment section below. We will try to assist you as soon as possible.
If you like these NEET p-Block Elements and study notes, say Thanks now!!!
If you find these NEET Chemistry Questions useful then don’t forget to share it because sharing is caring.