Dear CBSE Class 10 Social Science Students,
In this article, we are going to provide you complete analysis of CBSE 2016 Class 10 Social Science Paper. The question paper is also available for download in pdf format.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducted the annual Class 10 Social Science Board exam on March 10, 2016. Many students found the paper lengthy. But majority of the students said that the exam was quite easy and they could completed the paper before the given time. Overall, the exam was good and it was to the point.
- 1 CBSE Class 10 Social Science Paper 2016 – Download PDF
- 2 Complete analysis of CBSE Class 10 Social Science paper 2016
- 3 CBSE Maths paper 2016 – Difficulty level
- 4 Easy way to study Social Science paper
- 5 CBSE Social Science paper 2016 – Pattern
- 6 CBSE Social Science paper 2016 – Topic
- 7 Suggested Reading:
CBSE Class 10 Social Science Paper 2016 – Download PDF
CBSE 2016 Class 10 Social Science
Complete analysis of CBSE Class 10 Social Science paper 2016
This is a complete analysis of Social Science paper of class 10 under the Central Board of Secondary Examination (CBSE). In the below data the difficulty parts, the pattern of the paper and the topics have been discussed. Hence go through the below information and help yourself with the necessary information.
CBSE Maths paper 2016 – Difficulty level
Our experts noticed that that the difficulty level was lower than expected. The board asked more questions that were average in the difficulty level. As advised previously by our experts, this time many questions demanded understanding & required logical perception of the topic/subject. A drastic change in the typology of questions has been noticed. There wasn’t any complicated question like what students had practiced referring the sample question papers and previous year question papers. A few students have also pointed out that the questions which were important for this year’s exam did not come. So, students who made suggestive preparation for the exam were bit disappointed.
Easy way to study Social Science paper
- Read the chapters carefully.
- There is no need to cram once you comprehend, understand what is written in the book in the chapters and you won’t need to cram up your notebook’s answers.
- Note-Making is the best skill you need to practice. Understand the gist of the paragraph and write it down in points paragraph wise in a couple of lines.
- You should also take up written practice. It does not matter what is the class and level of examination.
- Rest, practice sample papers and previous year question papers.
CBSE Social Science paper 2016 – Pattern
- There were 30 questions in total.
- First eight questions were very easy and scoring.
- Students had few choice based questions.
- The answers of the questions of three marks were direct yet time consuming.
- There were eight application based descriptive questions of five marks each.
- The last two questions were from History and Geography and had map based questions.
CBSE Social Science paper 2016 – Topic
|I||India and the Contemporary World – II||23|
|II||Contemporary India – II||23|
|III||Democratic Politics – II||22|
|IV||Understanding Economic Development||22|
- How to Score 99% in Class 10 Board Exam
- CBSE 2016 Class 10 Solved Question Papers Download
- How to score 99% Marks in 12th Grade Board Exams
- ICSE Board Class 10th Date Sheet 2017 ICSE 10th Time Table
- CBSE Class 10 Math Syllabus
- Previous Year Class 10 English CBSE question paper, 2016- Complete Analysis
- Previous Year Class 10 Science CBSE question paper, 2016- Complete Analysis
- Previous Year Class 10 Math CBSE question paper, 2016- Complete Analysis