NEET is the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test conducted by the CBSE for admission to Medical and Dental colleges is managed by both Central and State governments as well as deemed Universities and Institutes. NEET is conducted once in a year and candidates can register online. Students of 12th class can do their preparation for the NEET entrance examination themselves or even take help from our online tutoring platfrom, Vagupu.
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) need not be a threat if state board students are well-prepared. Smart preparation and extra practices will help State board Students to easily crack NEET exam.
Methods to Study NEET
- The test comprises three sections i.e, Physics, Chemistry and Biology — with a total score of 720 marks. While Physics and Chemistry sections will each comprise 45 questions and carry 180 marks, Biology (Zoology and Botany) comprising 180 questions, carries 360 marks.
- Students must study only according to the NEET Medical syllabus. Don’t waste your time on the topics which are not included in the syllabus.
- Interpret your strengths and weaknesses in the syllabus of NEET and focus more on the required while practicing for your exam.
- Refer some of the previous year NEET Medical / AIPMT question papers, if you have time refer question papers of previous 10 years and note down the topics which are important and those which are not much important.
- Give more focus on the vital subjects and topics only, particularly those which have higher weightage.
- Always keep in mind not to attempt all the questions, as it is not necessary. Attempt only those which you are very much sure because negative marks are there for your wrong answer.
- Practice as many practice sample papers or previous year question papers as you can. And try to finish each paper within the exam time of NEET. This would surely help you to increase your speed in solving the questions more accurately.
- The most essential thing is to stay calm, particularly in the examination hall because tension can uproot your wish completely. Try to go bed early the night before the exam day.
- Start your preparation in smart way through online tutoring and prove state board students also can crack medical entrance exam.
- Vagupu is the best choice of coaching institute for state board students to start your NEET preparation.
Find accurate book list which can help you crack the NEET successfully.
- Physics Book: CBSE PMT 3 Volume sets by Aggarwal. P
- Biology Book: Pradeep
- SC Verma (Part1 & Part2) ABC Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry Arihant
- MTG CBSE PMT Dinesh – Chemistry Class 11
- Class 12 Chemistry – Dinesh
- Biology Volume 1 from Trueman’s
- Biology Volume 2 from Trueman’s
- Objective Biology from Truemans
- Oxford Publication book of AC Dutta for Botany
- Physics Vol 1 from HC Verma
- Physics Vol 2 from HC Verma
- Organic Chemistry from Morrison Boyd
- Julio de Paula & Peter Atkins Physical Chemistry
Finally, you must be optimistic. The huge competition that surrounds NEET could feel quite overwhelming. A genuine desire to succeed along with a positive attitude will help you face the challenge without feeling nervous. Only strong-willed and determined candidates are the ones who would ultimately get through NEET successfully. Prepare for NEET
Get NEET Question papers from : NEET Sample Papers, Practice Papers, Model Papers with Solution pdf
If you are looking are you looking for other NEET Question Papers and solutions, do let us know in the comment section below. We will be able to assist you. Prepare for NEET
If you like this article, say Thanks!!!