Thermodynamics NEET Questions- Important Thermodynamics MCQs & Study Notes for NEET Preparation. Learn and practice from Thermodynamics quiz, study notes and study tips to help you in NEET Chemistry preparation.
Thermodynamics is an important, but easy to score chapter for NEET UG medical exams. Here are some important questions and study notes related to it.
Some questions are given in the article which have been asked in the previous year entrance exams.
- 1 Thermodynamics MCQs Quiz
- 2 Important Topics of Thermodynamics in NEET
- 3 Thermodynamics- NEET Chemistry Study Notes
- 4 Tips for Studying Thermodynamics for NEET
- 5 Video Lesson on Thermodynamics
- 6 Related Topics for NEET Chemistry
- 7 More related readings
Thermodynamics MCQs Quiz
Thermodynamics: NEET Chemistry MCQs 1
Thermodynamics: NEET Chemistry MCQs 2
Thermodynamics: NEET Chemistry MCQs 3
Important Topics of Thermodynamics in NEET
Questions from following topics are asked under this section
- First law of thermodynamics- heat capacity and specific heat, measurement of U and H, Hess’s law of constant heat summation
- Second law of thermodynamics, Gibbs energy change for spontaneous
- Third law of thermodynamics (only basic concepts)
Thermodynamics- NEET Chemistry Study Notes
Thermodynamics: NEET Chemistry Study Notes
Study Notes Courtesy – ncert.nic.in
Tips for Studying Thermodynamics for NEET
Tips to help you prepare for Thermodynamics for NEET Chemistry exam. You should know following concepts very clearly
Learn how to use this equation ΔU=Q-W
- W is positive in case of increase in volume
- W is negative in case of decrease in volume
- Q is positive in case of heat addition
- Q is negative in case of heat removal
Work done in a cycle and its co-relation with the PV diagram
Always remember Net Heat=Net Work done
Radiation emitting at different temperatures and different frequencies
Video Lesson on Thermodynamics
If you have any questions about Thermodynamics in NEET preparation or any other topic, do let us know in the comment section below. We will try to assist you as soon as possible.
If you like these NEET Thermodynamics and study notes, say Thanks now!!!
If you find these NEET Chemistry Questions useful then don’t forget to share it because sharing is caring.